Drive Cloud for iCloud Devices Świetna aplikacja, z Truong Manh
data wydania 7 months ago
Drive Cloud for Cloud Devices:
Sync your clouds service files: Dropbox.
Import file by more ways: internet, clouds downloads...
Create and manager your playlist of videos, files.
-Select one photo or several.
-Upload your images, videos and text effortlessly.
-Manage files more efficiently or filter by type.
-Customized thumbnail view, for images, that makes it easy to scan and flick through your photos.
-CloudApp sorts your files by date uploaded, showing your latest files (and their views) at a glance.
-Sharing via email, Facebook, and Twitter is straightforward and seamless.
-Add file from apps that support document interaction ("open in..").
-Even mundane operations like renaming files are made enjoyable on the iPhone with CloudApp.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DOWNLOAD.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
We offer auto-renewing subscription option:
- Subscriptions are from $4.99 USD Monthly with 3 days free trial.
- You will be able to access full feature of the app for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/ unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the users iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription