Living Earth - Clock & Weather Świetna aplikacja, z Radiantlabs, LLC
data wydania 8 years ago
A clock and weather app unlike any youve ever seen. Living Earth presents a stunning live 3D simulation of our planet with weather, forecasts and world clock for cities around the world. View global cloud patterns, hurricanes and tropical storms. Explore weather dynamics on our planet with real time weather maps and tropical cyclone tracking. Gaze at our planet floating amongst a universe of thousands of accurately rendered stars and gain a completely new perspective on time and weather.
"A stunning app that shows the Earth in real time, based on global weather reports. " - WIRED
"Living Earth is proof that a world clock and weather app can be beautiful." - Apple @AppStore
"Living Earth is visually impressive and just fun." - MacStories
One purchase for all devices - iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch
● Live clouds from near real time satellite cloud data - updated every 3 hours. View global cloud patterns, hurricanes and tropical storms.
● Live weather maps of temperature, humidity, wind and forecasts.
● World clock and weather for over 3 million cities. 10 day and 2-hour forecasts powered by Weather Underground.
● Tropical cyclone notifications. Receive push notifications of new tropical cyclones and updates on current storm systems.
● Today Widget provides quick access to weather essentials, sunrise/sunset times, world clock and active tropical cyclones.
● Home Screen temperature icon. The current temperature for your location can be displayed on your Home Screen icon.
● Stars, constellations, and the Milky Way are displayed accurately in time and space.
● Alarm Clock with music playlist. Wake up to a stunning view of the planet with your favorite music.
● iCloud city syncing between all devices including Living Earth App for Mac.
● Our real-time planet in a Glance. Live clouds, maps conditions and forecast.
● Color coded temp and forecasts of your favorite cities, giving you a quick view of the big picture.
● Dynamic Apple Watch Notifications. Tropical cyclone updates with latest satellite imagery.
Quality detailed weather information provided by Weather Underground (www.wunderground.com). Weather Underground is the worlds best source of the most reliable and accurate weather data available.
EMAIL US: [email protected]
BECOME A FAN: https://www.facebook.com/LivingEarthApp
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/livingearthapp