TestKid: your future child Świetna aplikacja, z Roman Alexeev
data wydania 1 year ago
What will your child look like ?!
Do you want to find out? Then this is the application for you!
This and many other useful information you will get by passing the tests in the TestKid application.
TestKid is a unique application that assembles the best tests for determining the appearance of a person in the future, sexual preferences, intelligence development and leadership qualities. All tests have proven themselves as effective and reliable methods of determining your qualities and abilities.
Download and pass tests, find out your strengths and weaknesses, find out everything that others think about you. You will receive unique information that you can use to improve the quality of your life in all aspects!
TESTKID Premium Subscription
- “TESTKID premium” subscription allows you to use daily test updates, view results without limits, share results with friends.
- The length of “TESTKID premium” subscription is one month.
- The subscription is $ 29.99 USD monthly or equal to the same price tier that "Apples App Store Matrix" determines in other currencies.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You may cancel a subscription or free-trial anytime via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the free-trial or subscription period to avoid being charged.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a TESTKID premium subscription.
- Subscription may be managed by the user auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s account setting after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.